Based within the production department, you will work closely with all areas of production and quality, to assist with the completion of customers orders to a high quality standard and supporting the team to reach the agreed KPI's.
Responsibilities & Requirements
- Working according to the job instruction sheet as well as taking verbal instruction from your shift Cell Leader or Supervisor.
- Being able to recognise defected parts and documenting these correctly onto the production scrap sheet.
- Packing good quality parts ready to send out to the customer
- A willingness to learn and support the team when necessary
- Candidates should be enthusiastic, with good communication skills and and interest in the industry
- Ability to work as a team or alone
- Motivated and good time management skills
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
We are urgently seeking people on all 3 shifts:
7am - 3m
3pm - 11pm
11pm - 7am
If you are interested in this role and are ready to start immediately, then please apply now!