Our client, based in Chippenham, are looking for an experienced and proficient Finance Assistant to join their workforce on a permanent basis.
This is a full-time permanent position, the standard hours of work are Monday to Friday 0830 to 1700.
Salary: £22,000 - £27,000 per annum depending on experience
Is this a position for you?
Job Role / Specification:
- Hands-on assistance with timesheet input and processing
- Running or assisting weekly payroll and sales invoicing in rotation with other team members
- Management of purchase ledger and supplier payments
- Responsible for production of weekly MI
- Assist with month-end reconciliations and analysis
- An experienced Finance Assistant, ideally AAT qualified with payroll experience
- A strong eye for detail with exceptional communication skills
- Confident taking on the responsibility to improve internal systems as well as calmly resolving payroll and invoice queries
- Enthusiastic personality and keen to learn
- Good excel skills including lookups and pivot tables
- Experience of Xero and/or Sage payroll, as well as basic HR legislation, would be advantageous
- Happy to mix in with an established finance team and to undertake a wide range of duties to support the team