24-7 Staffing are looking for Counterbalance and Reach truck experience drivers for a prestigious company in Melksham.
Job Role could involve the following duties
- Processing of goods in items.
- Work with team colleagues to ensure the workplace environment is maintained to a high standard of cleanliness and tidiness
- Stacking products in designated areas
- General Housekeeping
- Warehouse duties as and when required.
To be successful within the role you will need:
- Recent experience of operating a forklift truck in a working environment.
- A full UK driving licence is required as candidates will be required to drive FLTs on public roads.
- Basic numeracy and literacy skills.
- Physically fit as some heavy lifting may be required.
- Previous Welding experience would be beneficial but not essential.
For more information about this role please call 01249 447247
Job Types: Full-time, Temporary