We're looking for a Fork Lift Driver to work for our client.
Established in 1978, they are international removal and storage company.
If you can demonstrate experience of operating either a counterbalance or a reach forklift truck, you could be perfect for our client and we'd love to see your CV.
Please note: Whilst initially this is a temporary role there is the potential for the role to become permanent in the future.
- Operating a forklift while loading and unloading peoples' personal belongings in storage with the company and logging the storage locations on the computer system
- Operating a forklift
- Unloading containers of people's belongings
- Ensuring you are complying with health and safety regulations while carrying out your daily duties
- Operating a computer
- Experience in operating either a counterbalance or a reach forklift truck
- Additional experience of manual handling heavy loads
- Further experience in warehousing
- Either a counterbalance or reach forklift truck license with a minimum of 3 months outstanding
- A good level of initiative
- A good understanding of health and safety
- A basic understanding of computers
- You will need to be physically fit
- Flexible with your working hours as required
- Able to carry out other duties as required
- A full driving license is essential for this role
- Basic salary: £20,000 - £22,000 per annum depending on experience
- Overtime: You'll also have the opportunity to earn additional overtime in this role
The standard working hours for this position are 8 am to 4:30 pm with a 30-minute lunch break.
Think that this FLT Driver role is the perfect job for you? Then we'd love to hear from you.
Just click the 'Apply Now' button, send us your CV, or alternatively call Hayley or Mollie on 01249 447 247
You could be right for this FLT Driver position if you've previously worked as any of the following: Forklift Driver, Warehouse Operative, FLT Operative, FLT Driver, or as a Warehouse Supervisor.