Our Client which is based in Andover on the Portway Industrial Estate is looking for Candidates to pick, check and load outbound goods, unload, check and locate inbound goods. Other associated warehouse duties will also be required.
Sunday Night to Thursday Night
10pm Till 6am
Responsibilities and Duties
* To check customers outbound deliveries and products creating an environment that ensures customers can rely on 100% accuracy and timely dispatch of goods placed in our care.
* To always work in a way that safeguards both your personal safety and the safety of all who work in the warehouse.
* Accurate completion of all outbound load paperwork.
* Other tasks in support of the warehouse operation as directed/requested.
Qualifications and Skills
* The ability to safely operate warehouse equipment including pallet trucks and forklift vehicles. (Although this is NOT essential)
* Basic PC literacy and the ability to use the systems applicable to the warehouse or the capability to use them after suitable training.
* Knowledge of the safe systems of work specified for the warehouse and of the H&S policies/procedures that apply to the company premises and its operations.
* Ability to work in a small team and with minimal supervision to consistently produce results that hit the targets agreed with our customers or set by the company.
* The possession of a forklift drivers licence, counterbalance and/or Narrow aisle pivot steer truck licence holders (license valid if dated within last 3 years)
* Fully PAYE
* Paid Holiday
* Company Pension Scheme
* 12 Week Temp to Perm
* On-Going Training Provided
* 1 Hour Induction
* Uncapped Paid Referral Scheme
* Overtime Available
* Free Car Parking