Food and Beverage Service Supervisor
The primary responsibility of this role is to supervise the food and beverage service team which supports the deputy Food and Beverage Manager in delivering a high-quality service consistently and maintain a required high standard of cleanliness and presentation of all food and beverage service areas.
- To understand, supervise and deliver food service safety compliance to meet the requirements of our client
- Supervise, train and develop the food service team to a high standard
- Attend daily briefings, deliver the required preparation of the food and beverage service areas to meet variable demands as cascaded at daily mornings briefs.
- Record and keep end of day service of all food and beverage items
- Ensure all the equipment is handled, maintained and used correctly.
- Ensure all supplies are packed away upon receipt and that all stock is rotated
- Provide regular stock checks in line with standard operating procedures
- To assist the food and beverage manager in achieving key annual performance target of sales, cost of sales and labour costs as set in the annual budget
- Carry out any other ad hoc duties as requested by the duty food and beverage manager or food and beverage manager
- In addition to the above list of job duties the post holder will be required to undertake such tasks as may reasonably be expected within the scope of the role.
- Minimum 2 years supervisory experience within a customer facing service team
- Minimum of 1 year’s supervisory experience within the hospitality industry in a multi food outlet site or volume branded restaurant
- CIEH approved Level 3 supervising food safety or equivalent
- City and Guilds Level 3 in hospitality supervision & leadership or equivalent
Skills & Personal Attributes
- Ability to work within a large team in a busy restaurant
- Professional, reliable, confident and friendly
- Enjoys responsibility and is flexible
- Enjoys exceeding expectations
Salary and Benefits
- We offer a full PAYE package, working 45 hours a week working 5 days out of 7 to include weekends, early evenings and bank holidays.
- Up to 28 days paid holiday
- Company pension scheme
- Training and Support
- Other company rewards and schemes throughout the year.