Our client is looking for a Forklift truck driver / Goods In operative to join their busy team. This is a temp to perm position whereby a full-time job will be on offer to the right person. Applicants will need to be physically fit and prepared to walk between 8 and 10 miles per day as the site is widely spread out. Due to the location applicants will need access to their own transport. Hours of work are 11:00 to 19:30.
Is this role for you?
Job Role will involve the following duties
- Loading and unloading of vans and lorries by hand and/or forklift.
- Processing of goods in items.
- Sorting daily stick into cages for delivery.
- Other duties as and when required.
To be successful within the role you will need:
- A current counterbalance forklift licence.
- Recent experience of operating a forklift truck in a working environment.
- To be physically fit due to the amount of walking involved in the role.
- To be computer literate.
Benefits / Rewards: -
- We offer a full PAYE package
- Up to 28 days paid holiday
- Company pension scheme
- Ongoing training and support
- Uncapped paid referral scheme
- Uniform provided
- Other company rewards and schemes throughout the year
For more information about this role please call 01249 447247 or forward your cv to email@example.com