24-7 Staffing have many local clients seeking counterbalance forklift drivers over the coming months on a temporary basis (with full time positions potentially available for the right people).
Could this role be for you?
Job Role could involve the following duties
- Loading and unloading of vans and lorries by hand and/or forklift.
- Processing of goods in items.
- Work with team colleagues to ensure the workplace environment is maintained to a high standard of cleanliness and tidiness,
- Sorting daily stock into cages for delivery.
- Stacking products in designated areas
- General Housekeeping
- Warehouse duties as and when required.
To be successful within the role you will need:
- A current counterbalance forklift licence.
- Recent experience of operating a forklift truck in a working environment.
- A minimum of 3 months previous experience in similar roles
- Basic numeracy and literacy skills
Benefits / Rewards: -
- We offer a full PAYE package
- Up to 28 days paid holiday
- Company pension scheme
- Ongoing training and support
- Uncapped paid referral scheme
- Uniform provided
- Other company rewards and schemes throughout the year
For more information about this role please call 01249 447247 or forward your cv to email@example.com