A small elderly residential home, in an Idyllic location, is looking for a flexible, knowledgeable manager to run a 10-bedded home, maintaining a reputable high level of service for the residents.
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced home manager to further their career and ambitions. Offering an attractive package to the right candidate.
The home itself has a welcoming ambiance and homely feel about it, offering individual care to the residents, promoting independence and supporting changing needs.
Job role includes:
- Managing a small care home in line with CQC requirements and recommendations.
- Supporting staff to achieve high levels of service.
- Ensuring continual needs are met for all.
- Maintain full and accurate records and reporting systems in accordance with legal requirements.
- To promote the rights of each resident and ensuring tailor-made support plans are in place and updated when required.
To be successful within this role you would have previously worked in a managerial role in an adult care setting.
We are ideally looking for registered mangers who hold an NVQ 5 in health and social care.
Company Salary/ Benefits
- Starting salary of £32,000 - £35,000 based on a 42 hour week.
- Attractive yearly bonus
- Pension scheme.
- On-going training.
- 5-6 weeks holiday pay.
For further details on this vacancy please call Laura or Yvi from 24-7 Staffing on 01249 447247