General Assistants x2
We have a fantastic opportunity for general assistants working for this privately owned and growing business, located near Amesbury. Our client is a local rare breeds animal farm that has attractions open to the public which includes up close experiences with a variety of animals and activity’s. We are looking for people who have previous experience in money handling and customer services based roles. You must have an enthusiastic and flexible attitude as your jobs will vary day to day.
Main Duties will include:
· Running food back and forth from the kitchen to the public.
· As a General Assistant, you will have a varied amount of responsibility for different roles.
· You must be a hard worker, driven and have excellent communication skills.
· Team player and driven to succeed and progress the business where possible.
· As a General Assistant, you will be expected to take on different roles depending on the day, these may include the following:
* Food Runner
* Front of House
* Handling of Money
* Customer Service
· You must be organised, an excellent communicator, and a hands-on person who has excellent attention to detail.
· Includes serving food,
*Front of house staff
· Dependant on shift, working hours are between 7:00am and 6:30pm over a 7-day week. (This may change if events are taking place).
· This is a Temp to Perm role.
· Varied multi-skilled job role.
Benefits package for General Assistants:
· Salary is £7.50ph minimum.
· Holiday Pay
· Company Pension Scheme
· Discounts to company owned attractions
· Free Parking