24-7 Staffing are currently recruiting for seasonal goods in operatives to work in Corsham based warehouse.
This is ongoing full-time work for at least the next 3 months for the right people, with an immediate start available.
Job Role will involve the following duties
- Receiving deliveries into the warehouse.
- Collating and processing initial order sheets for incoming goods
- Ensuring any differences in quantities received against quantities advised on the purchase order are clearly identified on both the purchase order and the supplier’s delivery note.
- Booking deliveries onto the systems.
- Assisting with replenishment of stock onto the picking shelves.
- Maintaining a safe and clean working environment.
- Completing tasks within allotted time frames
Monday to Friday 0900 to 1730
Key Skills, knowledge and experience.
- 6 months’ experience in a similar role would be useful, but full training can be given for the right candidate
- The ability to work in a team.
- Good communication skills with colleagues.
- Flexibility and commitment.
Benefits / Rewards: -
- We offer a full PAYE package
- Up to 28 days paid holiday
- Company pension scheme
- Ongoing training and support
- Uncapped paid referral scheme
- Uniform provided
- Other company rewards and schemes throughout the year
For more information about this role please call Cheryl on 01249 447247 or forward your CV to email@example.com