We are currently recruiting a temp to perm Goods in/Out Operative to work in a well known company based in Yate.
- Unload supplier deliveries in a timely manner
- Ensure pallets and stock are safely stacked, checked and labelled
- Palletise stock where required
- Operate MHE equipment including counterbalance trucks and T20 ride on truck
- Adhere to health and safety practices and procedures
- Participate in training and procedure briefs as and when required
- Other duties in accordance with role and within remit of skill base
- Counterbalance truck licence an advantage
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work to procedures
- Good communicator
- PC literate with good administration skills
- Experience in manual handling and Goods In/Out preferred but not essential
- Ability to prioritise workload
- Flexible and trustworthy
- Heavy lifting.
Hours are Monday to Friday between 7 - 4 and 8 - 5.
If you would be interested in starting a new career with an amazing and innovative company then please get in touch immediately.