24-7 Staffing are looking for a Goods In Operative to work for our award-winning client in Malmesbury.
Hours: Monday - Friday 0800-1700
· To carry out Goods-in Acceptance procedures and to ensure all relevant paperwork is completed correctly (Quality Checks – Visual & Temperature)
· To maintain traceability on all ingredients and primary packaging
· To ensure correct segregation, including allergens, organic and glass
· To ensure correct stock rotation
· Adherence to our Social & Environmental impact performance targets (BCorp & ISO 14001)
· To maintain Goods-in area in a clean and tidy state
· To complete relevant paperwork
· To achieve personal / team goals as set out in the daily Production Plans
· To maintain a high standard of personal hygiene
· Comply with all Health & Safety regulations. Maintain a clean and tidy work environment.
Key Skills & Requirements
· FLT License Holder (Counter Balance & Pivot Steer)
· Computer Literate & Numerate
· Excellent communication
· Good timekeeping
· Enthusiastic and motivated
· Flexibility and adaptability in all aspects of your employment
If you think this is the job for you and you are looking to start ASAP, please do call Mollie on 01249 447247 or apply with your CV.