Our client, an award-winning company is looking for a Goods In Pivot Steer Warehouse Operative in Malmesbury.
Could this role be for you?
- Keeping the warehouse and surrounding areas tidy
- Unloading deliveries
- Putting goods away
- Checking quantities and quality of product
- Physically issuing goods
- Physically receiving goods
- Getting the ingredients ready for the next day's production (when required)
- Keeping the freezer and chiller in good order for stock rotation and availability
- Getting jars and lids ready for the next day's production using the daily plan
- Maintain a clean and tidy work environment
- Willingness to learn
Job Skills and Requirements
- Current Pivot steer and Counterbalance forklift truck license
- Work on own or as a team
- Flexibility in all aspect of their employment
- Follow standard operating procedures
- Good timekeeping
- Enthusiasm and motivated
- Be able to communicate with other departments both written and verbal
- Priorities your own workload to meet deadlines.
- Manual handling with the lifting of heavy items.
Please apply within, alternatively, call Mollie on 01249 447247 for more information.