Our client is looking for a reliable candidate to work as a production Technician with excellent hand eye coordination. Our client is based in Amesbury, who started the foundation of their business in 1885 and they are present in over 140 different countries being one of the leading companies in the field of water analysis. If you have good colour awareness and able to use computer systems for reviewing and recording data then this may just be the job for you.
· Learn all aspects of disc and rack production.
· Learn all aspects of coloured glass.
· Work efficiently, safely and speedily in all production areas.
· Ensure all production requirements are met and meet customers’ needs quickly and accurately.
· Ensure all work is carried out to correct quality and safety standards.
· Complete tasks on time and without error, with minimum supervision and monitoring.
· Work flexibly and to the highest standards of performance in all areas, as required.
· Maintain accurate records for stock control and production monitoring purposes.
· Identify new methods of working and improve working practices.
· Carry out other warehouse and production duties.
Due to the nature of this role, candidates will require the following skills:
· Applicant must have good colour awareness and not be colour vision deficient.
· Able to use computer systems for reviewing and recording data.
· Have good hand eye coordination.
· Manual dexterity.
· Health and safety awareness.
· Able to learn work procedures and understand safety data.
· Team working skills.
· Able to establish and maintain good relationships with members of own team, as well as other staff.
· C or above in Maths and English GCSE (or equivalent)
· Able to work as a member of a team.
· Organised and efficient.
· Enthusiastic and positive attitude.
· Flexible and willing to learn and adapt to innovative ideas and procedures.
· Able to learn basic production concepts.
· Salary £8.10ph raising once passed probation.
Monday to Thursday 8:00am to 16:30pm with 30 minutes’ lunch break.
Friday 8.30am to 12:30pm
· Company Pension Scheme on success of probation period.
· 20 Days Paid Holiday.
· Free Parking.