Do you have a passion for the outdoors and environment?
If so, we have an exciting opportunity for you to join Europe’s largest provider of Grounds Maintenance Services and have numerous contracts all over Wiltshire.
The ideal candidates will be self-motivated with a flexible approach. You will be pro-active, positive and professional with the ability to work well under pressure.
- Grass cutting / Strimming
- Litter picking and cleansing
- Maintenance of shrubs and flower beds
- Edging and clearing
- Hedge cutting / Pruning
- Watering and planting
- Mon - Fri 7:00 - 15:30 (40 hours per week)
- On-going until end of September
- PPE will be provided
- IMMEDIATE START
- Flexible and reliable
- Able to work lengthy periods of physical effort and exposure to all weather conditions
- Pleasant and polite to members of the general public including work colleagues
- Previous grounds maintenance experience
- On-site Parking
- Weekly Pay
- Full PAYE
- Company Pension Scheme
- On call service available 24/7
- Paid holiday entitlement
- Contracted work until end of September
If you are interested in this role the first stage is to send us your CV online or call Megan on 01980 742 247.