This is a shout-out to all Healthcare Assistants!
Are you passionate about caring and making a difference in people's lives?
Is your natural passion for caring for others is one of your greatest attributes? Do you take pride in your work and love to make a difference to the people you look after?
You will be joining our friendly team who provide a high level of care to vulnerable adults. This role will include assisting with daily tasks and personal care, while encouraging and maintaining independence.
Responsibilities may include:
- Provide a high level of care while ensuring routines are completed and care plans are followed
- Be a companion in daily life to help improve the residents quality of life
- Carry out all aspects of personal care including; nutritional and hydration support, personal hygiene needs etc.
- Help maintain records of details of any special needs/medical treatment required by service users
- Promote health, safety and well-being of the people we support
- Assist and encourage people to engage in everyday home, social, leisure and work activities, according to the individual’s choice
- At least three months experience within a care setting
- Be able to cope under pressure, remain calm and composed when faced with challenging situations
- Ability to work within a supervised structure to achieve agreed goals
- Be able to work independently when necessary
- Display a caring, compassionate, and empathetic nature
24-7 Staffing offer:
- ASAP start
- 24-7 on-call service for emergencies
- Flexible hours (Mon to Sun, days or nights)
- Pension scheme
- Weekly pay
- Free uniform
- Referral scheme
- Excellent rates of pay (including holiday pay)
- Possibilities of permanent job offers
- Free refresher
For more details on this vacancy please give us a call on 01980 742247 or send your CV to Belinda.Parker@24-7staffing.co.uk and we will contact you.