Head Chef Required
We have a fantastic opportunity for a Head Chef working for this privately owned and growing business, located near Amesbury. Our client is a local rare breeds animal farm that has attractions open to the public which includes up close experiences with a variety of animals and activity’s. We are looking for an experienced Head Chef who can manage, motivate, and supervise the kitchen team as well as producing excellent quality food for the restaurants customers. Our client also has plans to offer full wedding packages to the public which will include wedding breakfasts and reception meals.
Main Duties will include:
· Producing/Prepare high quality food.
· As a Head Chef, you are responsible for day-to-day running of the kitchen while managing the team to develop and drive the business forward.
· Strong leader and passionate to deliver exceptional foods standards expected throughout the company.
· Team player and driven to succeed and progress the business where possible.
· As Head Chef you will have passion, culinary and people skills and be someone who wants to be involved in this exciting project from the start by overseeing the food quality and consistency.
· You must be organised, an excellent communicator, and a hands-on manager who has excellent attention to detail.
· Includes decisions being made in recruiting staff.
· Main responsibility will be running the kitchen to the highest standards as possible.
· Dependant on shift, working hours are between 7:00am and 6:30pm over a 7-day week. (This may change if events are taking place).
· This permanent role is available to start ASAP for the right person.
· Menu is subject to change dependant on occasions and events and your own culinary skills.
Benefits package for Head Chef:
· Salary on offer is 24k – 26k depending on experience
· Holiday Pay
· Company Pension Scheme
· Discounts to company owned attractions
· Free Parking