Health Care Assistant Days
24-7 Staffing have opportunities for Health Care Assistants to join our team working in the Wiltshire and surrounding areas for a range of local residential care homes and other supported living establishments.
Please find details below.
Job purpose; To provide a high level of care, maintaining independence and dignity for all residents and service users.
- Personnel Care
- Maintaining Independence
- Providing emotional support
- Helping clients participate in leisure activities
- Advising clients on practical matters
- To act with empathy towards our clients and show an understanding for their needs and issues.
- To ensure you fully understand and comply with service users individual care plans and risk assessments.
- Flexible, reliant, dependent, punctual and have a positive attitude always to meet the demands and needs of all service users.
Education and Experience
- Mandatory social care training
- Current DBS / CRB
- Previous experience dealing with adults with learning disabilities and the elderly.
- NVQ Level 2 or above
- Buccal midazolam
- Epilepsy Training
- Driving license Desirable
- £8.10 to £12.75 an hour depending on shift
- Up to 28 days paid holiday
- Ongoing training and support
- Uniform provided