(Days £8.70ph to £10.75ph)
24-7 Staffing have opportunities for HCA to join our team working day shifts in residential care homes in Amesbury and Salisbury.
Main Duties will include:
To provide a high level of care, maintaining independence and dignity for all residents.
- Personnel Care
- Maintaining Independence
- Providing emotional support
- Helping clients participate in leisure activities
- Advising clients on practical matters
- To act with empathy towards our clients and show an understanding for their needs and issues.
- To ensure you fully understand and comply with service users individual care plans and risk assessments.
- Flexible, reliant, dependent, punctual and have a positive attitude always to meet the demands and needs of all service users.
- To assist or administer medication.
- Monitoring patients’ conditions by taking Temperature, Pulse, Respiration and Weight.
Education and Experience
- Mandatory social care training
- Current DBS / CRB
- Must have at least 3 months experience in a similar care setting.
- Previous experience dealing with adults with learning disabilities and the elderly.
- NVQ Level 2 or above
- Buccal midazolam
- Epilepsy Training
- Driving license Desirable
- £8.70 to £10.75 an hour depending on shift
- Up to 28 days paid holiday
- Ongoing training and support
- Uniform provided