We have a fantastic opportunity for a helmet moulder operative based in Andover. Our client is a small multi-cultural environment of about 40 people, they are one of the leading manufacturers in the world of personal ballistic and fragmentation protection and equipment which they provide to suppliers such as the Police/SAS and the military.
- This operative role is a very repetitive and therefore will attract someone who is not easily bored and is looking for a stress-free job.
- Full training will be provided.
- Your role is to mould helmets via a machine press.
- One Helmet takes about 25 minutes to mould.
- Self-Motivator who isn’t fazed by repetitive work.
- Keen individual who is willing to learn.
- Physically fit as you will be on your feet all day.
- Happy to work individually and as a team.
- Be able to work under instruction.
- Be flexible as hours will be subject to change after 13 weeks of employment. Mainly being a 6-day shift pattern of hours being 7am to 7pm.
- 13 Weeks Temp to Perm.
- Company Pension Scheme.
- £7.50ph raising to £8ph after completion of 13 weeks.
- Paid on a weekly basis.
- Overtime available after 13 weeks of employment.
- Annual appraisals.
- Team building days/nights out.
- Hours of work are generally Monday to Friday 07:00 – 16:00 (15:00 finish on a Friday)