HGV 1 C+E Driver, Days/Nights
Are you a HGV 1 driver who enjoys working alone, and using your own initiative to play an important role in the waste water recycling process.
Do you also enjoy the open road and country side, if yes then this role could be for you.
The nature of the job requires you to drive class 2 veicles as part of the role.
- Be willing to work Days/ nights Monday to Friday, Weekend overtime available
- As a HGV 1 driver to transport and deliver sludge from various locations throughout the South West, which includes the safe loading and unloading ( full training will be given)
- To work in a safe manner adhering to the companies health and safety policies and procedures, security and accident prevention at all times.
- Complying with local legislative requirements and customer policies and procedures.
- You must understand and comply with current EU drivers hours and regulations along with working time directive.
To be successful in the role
- You must hold a digital tachograph and be up to date with your drivers CPC for insurance purposes you must have held your HGV 1 for more than two years however there may be opportunities for drivers with less experience.
- To be flexible with a positive attitude as the role requires you to work Nights and some weekends
- To work within a physically demanding environment
- Interested in learning new skills as a sludge collection driver
- We offer a full PAYE package for HGV1 drivers, which includes a salary of Days
£11.00 ph. Nights £12.00ph and Bank holidays £22.00 hr
- Up to 28 days paid holiday
- Ongoing training and support
- Uncapped paid referral scheme
- Uniform provided
- Other company rewards and schemes throughout the year
For more information on this role please call the following numbers or forward your CV to us online
24-7 Staffing LTD is an Employment Agency working on behalf of a client. By applying for this position, you are giving us
permission to pass your CV and covering letter to a third party in relation to this specific vacancy. A full copy of our privacy
policy can be viewed on our website.
Start Date ASAP
Contact Name Shane Stevens
Telephone 01980 742247