We are looking for Class 2 drivers to join our growing team that are experienced in all styles of driving.
Job Role that we can offer
- Monday to Friday Days/ Nights
- Saturday to Sunday Days / Nights
- Starting times can vary depending on the shift pattern you desire.
- Working in a team environment
- Work along side with a Drivers Mate
- Representing the company in a professional manner to customers
- Good geographical knowledge
To be successful within the role you will need
- Flexible approach to work
- A willingness to learn
- To be punctual, polite and customer focused
- Must be able to think on your feet to deal with any problems that may occur.
- No more than 6 active points on your licence for insurance purposes or DR/IN codes
- Previous Class 2 driving experience
- Starting off as a Temporary position, this can easily turn into an on-going contract or a temp-perm contract.