Are you looking for something a bit more than just a driving job?
Want a hands on job where you can interact with what your delivering?
We have a great opportunity that focuses with a specialist face-to-face communication company, where you will help to deliver and create live events, deliver meetings, conferences and product launches, exhibits and displays; and audience experiences and activation's.
- £25 Cash for night out
- We offer a full PAYE package
- Up to 28 days paid holiday & Company pension scheme
- Incentivised referral scheme
- Ongoing training and support
- £12.00 - 15.00 per hour
- 8 - 10 hours of work
(Guaranteed 8 hours pay if the job is completed earlier than expected for the day.)
Driving up to areas where you would stay over night for a couple of days to set up there desired displays with a paid night out whiles staying there. Once the event is coming to an end, you would travel back up to pack up the displays, as well as getting a glimpse of what the event was all about. These events could be anything from a concerts, to a car exhibits, all the way up to the latest technology out on the market.
- To be flexible through out the week (depending on when events is held)
- Have a positive attitude towards the job and the public.
- Trained up on the job, how displays are created and setup.
- To work within a physically demanding environment.
- To deliver products safely and efficiently in a timely manner.
- Taking responsibility for your vehicle always, ensuring all pre and post vehicle checks are completed and communicated.
- You will have a good knowledge of EU Drivers hours and regulations.
To be successful with in the role you will need:
- Previous C+E driving experience
- A valid C+E licence with no more than 6 points, Driver Card and Driver Qualification Card. With previous driving experience recorded.
- To be a trustworthy and dedicated member of a team with strong communication skills.
- A polite and friendly manner as well as being punctual and reliable.
If you feel that you are suitable for this role or would like any further information, then please contact the Bristol branch on 01454313247.