Are you looking for a new role/challenge?
Do you have a passion for the outdoors and environment?
If so, we have an exciting opportunity for you to join one of UK's top ground maintenance and landscaping companies.
- Flexible and committed to working weekends
- Full UK Driving License (desirable but not essential)
- Adaptable to all weather conditions
- Litter Picking along the A36 and A303
- Following daily route plan
- Following Health and Safety guidelines
- 37 hours a week
- 30 Minute unpaid break
- £7.83/ph rising to £8.21 as of 1st April
- Temporary on-going work for 9 weeks
- Overtime after 37 hours
- Weekly Pay
- Full PAYE
- Company Pension Scheme
- Paid Holiday Entitlement
- Uncapped Referal Scheme
- On call service available 24-7