Home Manager-9 Month Maternity Contract
Hours: Full Time-Permanent
About the role:
24-7 Staffing are currently looking for a passionate and motivated Home Manager to support business priorities across one of the largest non-profit care providers in the UK. A professional and dedicated Home Manager is pivotal to the successful running of a home.
What you will be doing:
- As Home Manager you will be responsible for ensuring residents receive the highest standards of care whilst managing the commercial viability of the home.
- You will live by the company values and act in compliance with all relevant legislation.
- As Home Manager you will maintain a strong relationship with CQC.
- You will provide outstanding care for residents and help motivate and develop the team.
What you will need:
- Level 5 Diploma in Leadership for Health & Social Care or equivalent is essential
- Previous Management experience is desired.
- Flexible hours to suit you – full or part time
- Service related annual leave entitlement
- Regular pay enhancements for recognised qualifications
- Paid breaks
- Free car parking
- ‘My Reward’ scheme, which gives you discounts on shopping, holidays, cinema, dining, days out and more’
For more info and/or to apply please contact Jess Osborne on 01980742247 or send a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org