Our client, a residential care home for the elderly based in North Wiltshire, have a permanent vacancy for a housekeeper to join their friendly and established team,
Working with the senior housekeeper and an established team of experienced housekeepers you will be responsible for keeping the care home clean and meeting the laundry needs of the home and the residents.
40 hours a week 5 days on and 2 off. There will be weekend work.
Annual Salary: £16,848
Job Role will involve the following duties
- Vacuuming floors, dusting and cleaning.
- Spot cleaning carpets where necessary.
- Emptying wastebaskets.
- Cleaning internal windows.
- Deep cleaning of rooms thoroughly.
- Washing hard surface floors.
- Managing washing of laundry on a rota system with other housekeeping staff.
- Awareness of the home’s policies and procedures.
Benefits / Rewards: -
- 28 days paid holiday (inclusive of Bank Holidays) increasing by 1 day for each year of service.
- Company pension scheme.
- Free onsite car parking.
- Complimentary tea, coffee and biscuits.
- Uniform supplied.
If you are interested in this role then the first stage is to send us your CV online. This role has an immediate start for the right person.
For more information about this role please call 01249 447247 or forward your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org