Our Client is an innovative and pioneering organisation with a distinctive heritage. Our guests receive a unique, immersive and authentic experience when they visit whilst we strive to protect and preserve our natural and built heritage. They rely on talented people who are able to demonstrate exceptional technical skills and have personal characteristics to live up to the high standards of the brand.
* Carry out general administrative tasks for the HR Department, for example; sorting post, telephone answering.
* Responsible for maintaining the HR inbox, coordinating incoming paperwork on a daily basis, and responding to emails.
* Ensure that all payroll instructions for new starters are input and logged in time for the monthly payroll run.
* Responsible for recruitment administration from offer letter through to contract, including references and pre-employment checks, plus associated entries on to the HR database.
* Responsible for processing of employee change forms, and production of letters and contracts.
* To monitor employment checks, employee inductions, reviews and probationary periods and send out timely reminders where required.
* Support the HR Advisor with all the administrative tasks in the recruitment process, for example; prepare and circulate vacancy listing, draft and place adverts, administer recruitment campaigns through the Applicant Stack recruitment system.
* Support all the administrative tasks in relation to company rewards and benefits for example; prepare and produce ASR and Bonus letters, Lion Award winners, Lion Award event administration and pension correspondence.
* Support the administration of learning and development activities which includes booking rooms, courses, producing training packs and updating training trackers.
* Set up and maintain electronic and paper-based personnel files, and complete leaver filing and archiving in a timely manner.
* Co-ordinating approval of invoices efficiently.
* To provide a Guest focused service at all times ensuring that all work is completed to the highest standards of the brand.
* Represent the Company at all times by being smart in appearance and presentable whilst behaving in an appropriate manner in line with our cultural values.
* Be accountable for their own development seeking out opportunities to learn new skills to continuously improve.
* Work in a responsible and safe manner at all times adhering to Health & Safety, safe working practices and Company Policies and Procedures.
* Such other reasonable duties as and when required by your Line Manager.
* The above list of duties is not exclusive or exhaustive and the post holder will be required to undertake such tasks as may reasonably be expected within the scope of the role
Qualifications and Skills
* GCSE English and Maths to Grade Minimum C.
* Experience of providing administrative support within a professional organisation dealing with internal and external clients.
* Experience of setting up and maintaining administrative systems including spreadsheets and databases.
* Experience of working in a busy office environment.
* CIPD Level 3 Qualification
* Potential of Temp to Perm for the right person.
* 37.5 Hours a week.
* 29 Days Holiday, Including 8 public holidays.
* Auto Pension Enrollment
* Discounts on retail merchandise, food and beverages.
* Complimentary tickets to the client and another destination.
* Full PAYE.
* Free Parking.
Job Type: Temporary
Salary: £8.50 /hour