This is a great opportunity to join a long-standing insurance company as an experienced Personal Lines Account Handler working within a small team servicing the personal Insurance needs of their Commercial and Private Clients based at their Melksham Office.
To be successful you must thrive in working in an extremely busy environment, and be able to roll up your sleeves to get involved in any task!
Your role will include, though not limited to:
- Primarily cover retail personal insurance; motor and home insurance, with some small commercial work; small shops, offices and traders.
- Excellent administration and communication skills as you will be working in partnership with Insurers and clients.
- All processing and administration of clients Insurance needs from inception through to renewal.
- Handling rebroking of policies and MTA's.
- Dealing with clients face to face, over the telephone and via e-mail.
- Liaising with Insurers and colleagues by internet, telephone and post.
The successful candidate will be:
- Understanding of their client’s needs and able to identify the correct Insurance market – this is essential in providing a professional service.
- Excellent customer service skills
- Able to provide an accurate and timely service in order to retain and obtain business.
- Experienced in processing Household and Motor Insurance is essential.
- Experience of Acturis Insurance software applications would be an advantage.
- Good PC skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Well organised with attention to detail.
- Positive and cheerful attitude.