24-7 Staffing are looking for a Inventory Administrator to work for a fantastic Bristol based distribution company supplying market leading brands across Europe.
You will be required to compare the quantities of items physically present in the warehouse management system, reporting necessary adjustments to the Inventory Controller.
What will I be accountable for?
- Reviewing and checking the warehouse inventory using both the Warehouse Management System and physical counts.
- Reviewing and checking customer complaints and reporting back to the Sales Team. I
- Performing daily physical counts, including routine audits to resolve problems identified by the Warehouse team.
- Completing stock inspections to identify defects or damage and reporting this information to the Warehouse Management team.
- Assisting the Replenishment team when required.
- Relocating stock when required.
- Maintaining and continuing to improve these processes and activities.
- Ensuring standards of health and safety, hygiene and security are met.
- Performing ad-hoc additional duties as required.
What skills and experience do I need?
- Warehouse experience
- Familiar with stock systems (ERP)
- Competent numeric skills
If you have any questions about the role please call 01454 313 247 and ask for David Turner