Are you an enthusiastic, motivated and keen individual with some knowledge within the computer industry, then this role may be for you. Our client is looking for three individuals, willing to learn new skills and are generally interested in IT. Ideally, they are looking for individuals with a background of working with computes however this isn’t mandatory.
Working for our Client:
Our client’s business started in the mid 90’s by two British entrepreneurs, the company is one of the most advanced data companies in the UK offering a range of services. They are an agile and vibrant company where the emphasis is delivering solutions to delight their clients. Our client develops people and helps them to develop the business and ensure you achieve a work life balance you will find them flexible and fair to work for.
The role will involve:
· Cleansing of client’s data by removing any corrupt or inaccurate records.
· Participate in business projects.
· Moving data from 1 system to another.
· SQL experience would be essential although not mandatory.
· Take ownership of allocated tasks and deliver to specification.
· Standard Audits.
· Previous experience working with computers (Although this is not mandatory)
· Willing to learn new skills.
· Self-motivated, Keen and enthusiastic about IT.
· Word/Excel/Outlook - Intermediate
· Work well within a Team and build relationships with team and clients.
Benefits of working for our Client:
· 20 Days annual leave + Bank holidays.
· Additional 1 day added annual leave for every year within the company.
· Company pension scheme.
· 2-3 months training.
· Free Parking.
· Access to relevant online training.
· Potential SQL course training.
· Temp to Perm