Data Migration Technician
Our client started in the mid 90’s by two true British entrepreneurs, the company is one of the most advanced data companies in the UK offering a range of services. They are an agile and vibrant company where the emphasis is delivering solutions to delight their clients. Our client develops people and helps them to develop the business and ensure you achieve a work life balance you will find them flexible and fair to work for.
To work within the migration team and be responsible for the production of allocated client work primarily in the migration department but also to be a resource as required for other areas within the company. Working closely with a data focused team you will be responsible for,
- Assisting in the delivery of a variety of data migration products to our clients
- Meeting our high standards and the clients’ expectations in the specified time frame
- Participate in business projects
- Take ownership of allocated tasks and deliver to specification.
- Importing, updating, deleting and exporting records
- Must adhere to the companies’ quality processes, health &Safety handbook and comply with the data protection policies.
- Cleansing of clients’ data by removing any corrupt or inaccurate records
- Planning and Organisation own work load with the ability to split time between reactive and planned project work.
- Problem solving and decision making
Skills - PC Literate, specifically
- Basic knowledge of SQL would be desirable
- Standard Audits
- Raisers Edge desirable
- Match IT desirable
- Previous experience working with computers
- Willing to learn new skills.
- Self-motivated, keen and enthusiastic about IT.
- Work well within a Team and build relationships with team and clients.
Benefits of working for our Client
- Pay to be discussed
- Full-time, Monday to Friday
- 20 Days annual leave + Bank Holidays
- Additional 1 Day added annual leave for every year within the company
- Company pension scheme
- Ongoing training
- Free parking
- Access to relevant online training
- Potential SQL course training
This position is a Temporary to Permanent contract.
Whilst Temporary the pay rate is £7.50 ph.
If you are interested in this job and would like to apply the first step is to apply online