Kerbside Collection Driver
24-7 Staffing Ltd has an exciting opportunity to join a fast-paced Recycling business based near Amesbury, Wiltshire.
Kerbside Collection Driver’s are required for ongoing work with the possibility of a temp to perm for the right candidates.
- As a Kerbside Collection Driver your role will be to collect recyclable waste from households, punctually and in a safe and secure manner in accordance with the company policy.
- Collect and transport recycled waste products throughout Wiltshire
- Manual handling
- Working in a team environment
- Working in a safe manner - to follow company policy and procedures for Health and Safety, security, and accident prevention always
- Processing paperwork
- Working within a physically demanding environment
- Complying with local legislative requirements & company/customer policies and procedures
- Representing the company in a professional manner to customers whilst working as a Kerbside Collection Driver
- A flexible and positive attitude to the job
- The ability to receive instructions and carry out duties
- A polite and friendly manner while at collection and delivery destinations
- Always be punctual and in good time to start shifts
Education and Experience
- Driver CPC
- Valid driver's licence for class of vehicle to be driven (Category C)
- Digital tachograph
Salary: £9.20 per hour, holiday pay and company pension. Shifts are generally 8.5 hours long, starting at 06:30am each day (pay rate increases to £10.02 per hour after 12 weeks employment)
The first stage of the application process is to apply online.