Do you have a passion for the outdoors?
We are currently looking for Recycling Box Loaders to join a fantastic team based in the Amesbury area on an ad-hoc basic.
- Adaptable to all weather conditions
- Available on an ad-hoc basis
- Flexible for last minute work (contactable between 6:00am - 7:00am)
- To collect recycling containers from outside people’s homes and businesses
- To empty the contents of containers into the vehicle, using manual handling
- To return containers to the Boundary or designated spot after emptying
- To be responsible for own safety and not endangering that of colleagues, others in the workplace and the public
- To ensure that the duties undertaken by the post holders? area/responsibility are carried out in accordance with our client's policies under the Health and Safety at Work Act 1974
- To work in accordance with any safety instructions issued to you
- To assist the driver in the cleansing of refuse collection vehicles as required
- To undertake other similar duties which may be required from time to time
- The role itself is temporarily based and includes ad-hoc requirements along with full weeks bookings when required. There may also be opportunities for a full-time role with our client if they have any full-time positions become available.
Pay & Shifts:
- Salary: £10.31
- Ad-Hoc Bookings. (1-5 Shifts A Week)
- Holiday pay and company pension.
- Monday to Thursday 6:30am - 3.30pm
- Friday 6:30am - 2:30pm
- Full PAYE
- Potential On-Going
- Holiday Pay Entitlement
- Monday to Friday
- Pension Scheme
- Free Parking