We have 2x excellent opportunities available for Kitchen Assistants to join a family run business who have pride in providing heartily home cooked food and real English ales to their customers. Our Client has over thirty years’ experience in hospitality and a three-year generation behind the bar. They are looking for experienced Kitchen Assistants to support and help with the preparation of food and maintain high quality hygiene standards
Main Duties will include:
· Running food back and forth to the public.
· As a Kitchen Assistant, you will have a varied amount of responsibility for different roles.
· You must be a hard worker, driven and have excellent communication skills.
· Team player and driven to succeed and progress the business where possible.
· As an Assistant, you will be expected to take on different roles depending on the day, these may include the following:
*Keeping the kitchen clean and maintain hygiene standards.
*Supporting the Chefs.
*May include preparing Deserts.
*Work well under pressure.
· You must be organised, an excellent communicator, and a hands-on person who has excellent attention to detail.
· As an Assistant, your main responsibilities will include cleanliness of the kitchen and supporting the chefs where needed.
· Dependant on shift, working hours are between 7:00am and 6:30pm over a 7-day week. (This may change if events are taking place).
· This is a Temp to Perm role.
· Varied multi-skilled job role.
· Depending on amount of interest within this role you may be offered a part time role.
Benefits package for Kitchen Assistants:
· Salary is £7.50ph minimum.
· Holiday Pay
· Company Pension Scheme
· Free Parking
· 12 weeks Temp to Perm.
· Availability for a part time role dependant on interest.