A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a kitchen designer/Office assistant to work for a well known kitchen brand based in the Bristol area. You’ll be designing functional, modern and bespoke kitchens and have the responsibility for seeing through our customer’s requirements.
- Providing outstanding levels of customer service to encourage positive testimonials & referrals
- Providing product and design advice to retail customers
- Using the latest design software, providing detailed plans & perspectives of your designs
- Presenting your priced designs in a professional manner and ensuring enquiries are turned into sales
- Placing your customers orders directly with suppliers in accordance with company procedures, collating orders and arranging delivery
- Working closely with Branch and Assistant Branch Managers and supporting the branch in exceeding its targets
Skills ideally needed:
- Experience of kitchen design/quotation software and Microsoft applications beneficial
- Experience of measuring and designing kitchens
- Able to provide guidance, knowledge and quotations on our product range
- Personable and friendly
- The ability to adapt to change quickly
- Positive interaction with colleagues
- Able to put the customer first
There is great potential for anyone joining this company to move their career forward and upwards.
Salary is dependant on experience. hours are Monday to Friday 7.30am until 4.30pm with an early finish on Fridays.
So if you feel like the right fit for this fantastic role then please apply immediately!
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £21,000.00-£30,000.00 per year