M&E Ventilation Engineer
Hours: Full Time-Permanent
About the role:
24-7 Staffing are currently looking for an M&E Ventilation Engineer to join a well-established company in the Wiltshire area. You will undertake a professional service to our clients working on a varied selection of HVAC and M&E Systems and control systems.
What you will be doing:
- As M&E Ventilation Engineer you will be working on heating and ventilation and air conditioning within a reactive and planned maintenance environment
- You will be fault finding and carrying out repairs
- As M&E Ventilation Engineer you will be carrying out all mechanical and electrical repairs to plant in accordance with schedules
- You will be responsible for completing proactive inspections and any required remedial repairs encompassing either plumbing, electrical, heating, ventilation installations,
- As M&E Ventilation Engineer you will work alone to find and present faults and concerns in electrical systems without receiving explicit direction.
- You will provide exceptional customer service and answer any customer questions.
- As M&E Ventilation Engineer you will be ensuring the recording of all maintenance works when completed are posted through the appropriate, equipment, systems and documentation as required by the Company Management System
- You will work as part of a team to deliver an efficient and effective service to the client, customer and stakeholders
- As M&E Ventilation Engineer you will be reporting all Health and Safety defects, near misses, dangerous occurrences and spillages to the company Helpdesk .
What you will need:
- C&G in heating, Ventilation and Refrigeration
- Full (UK) Valid driving license
- Proven experience as an M&E maintenance engineer
- Relevant experience in Building Services Engineering across a variety of sectors
- Previous HVAC Industry
- Able to manage a challenging and varied workload whilst assisting team members when required
- Free on-site parking
- Occupational Sick Pay Scheme
- Holiday entitlement of 25 days plus Public and Bank Holidays
- Ability to Purchase Additional Annual Leave via a salary sacrifice arrangement
- Access to an employee assistance scheme
- Eligibility to join a company pension scheme
- Option of home to work use of company van
- Use of company Gym (for a very small fee)
For more info and/or to apply please contact Jess Osborne on 01980742247 or send a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org