Our Client manufacture Products & Components for the Playground Industry. We use industry-leading CAD and 3D modeling software to design our products which are then manufactured on our precision CNC machines. We have in house 3D printing technology to create prototype and test models, with technology geared to lead industry products to bring sound, sight and sensory experiences to children regardless of their abilities, and by using modern electronic sounds, music, games, activities and learning that enriches the play experiences of our children while they are having fun.
Responsibilities and Duties of the CNC router setter/operators:
• Setting up, and operating of CNC controlled flatbed router machines to produce parts correctly to drawing.
• Setting & operating routers.
• Accurate measurement using digital Vernier
• Familiar with cutting tools.
• Experienced in cutting a wide range of materials, predominantly Plastics or/and Aluminium
• Ensuring equipment is maintained in good working order and faults reported immediately.
• Undertake tasks as required by the Area Supervisor and Management
• Loading and unloading machine with sheet materials for processing
• Maintaining a clean working area and environment
• Assisting in the handling of the product with other team members
Qualifications and Skills of the CNC router setter/operator:
• CNC router experience preferred, however industrial cutting machines, bending machines, circular or bandsaw experience will be considered.
• Able to work to deadlines and strive to achieve targets
• Familiar with high levels of quality
• Experienced setting/operating of flatbed routers with a vacuum system. (Advantage but not essential)
• CAD/CAM experience (Advantage but not essential)
• Capable of reading engineering drawings. (Advantage but not essential)
• Ability to work as part of a team and on own initiative
• Ability to prioritize work where required.
To apply for this role the first stage is to send us your CV online