A Field Maintenance Engineer with strong experience of servicing and maintaining catering and bakery equipment as well as basic electrical and general repairs is required to cover Salisbury and the surrounding area.
In this varied role, you will work with a wide range of equipment used in both our main bakery and twelve shops. In addition, you will be required to be responsible for the upkeep and maintenance of our 12 shops and main bakery covering Wiltshire, Somerset and Dorset.
You will be required to respond to emergency calls, and ensure that repairs and maintenance are completed on time.
- Carry out basic running repairs on bakery and shop equipment
- Complete electrical tasks as required
- Basic plumbing maintenance, e.g. fixing leaks, blocked sinks
- General shop maintenance; anything from clearing gutters to putting up shelves
- Proven maintenance experience
- Strong engineering / machine knowledge, with a preferred background in the catering/bakery field
- A good knowledge of machinery fault finding required
- NICEIC Building Control registered for electrical certification of works carried out
- A full UK Driving License
- Strong organisational skills and the ability to liaise with colleagues
- Full-time role (Temp to Perm may be considered)
- Weekly pay on Temp to Perm
- Company Pension
- Good Rate of Salary
- Uncapped Referral Scheme
- Free Parking
- 40 Hours a week based on shift patterns
- £30,000 PA
- Company Vehicle