24-7 Staffing are looking for an experienced Mechanical Service Engineer to join our client in Chippenham.
Start date: ASAP
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
• Work in the workshop and on-site to a maintenance schedule set by the Service Manager
• Service & repair of Primary equipment of Diesel generators & Tower Lights
• Flexibility to work on-site and stay away from home is essential
• Safe loading and unloading of plant on trucks
• To work efficiently and effectively as part of a team
• To be adaptable and flexible in your approach to work
• Use of appropriate company vehicles and equipment
• Attend training as required to develop relevant knowledge and skills.
• Maintain company confidentiality and discretion at all times.
• Contribute ideas into the continuous improvement of systems, policies, and procedures.
• Uphold the core company values and comply with all stipulations held within company contracts, handbook, policies, and procedures.
• Co-operate with the company in all Health & Safety related matters to ensure personal safety and safety of all others.
- Start date can be immediate (flexible)
- Van to be provided along with a fuel card to cover home to work travel
- On-site travel & food, expenses will be covered via company charge card
- Footwear for work allowance included
- Company phone
- 4 weeks paid holiday allowance plus bank holidays
- Loyalty bonus in place for every 5 years served
- Remuneration is a fixed agreed salary with no overtime payments (exceptions are if weekend days are worked these are reimbursed as a combination of either day in lieu or financial reward)
- On-going training provided.
If you are interested please apply with your CV and Mollie will be in contact. If you have any questions please call 01249 447247.