24-7 Staffing are recruiting for an experienced MIG / TIG Welder. The successful applicant will be working for a well-established company in Chippenham on a permanent basis. Experience of working with aluminium and stainless steel is essential.
Is this role for you?
Days of Work: Monday to Friday only (39 Hours per week)
Annual Salary: £25,000 to £30,000 depending on experience
To produce agreed levels of quality product, working from engineering drawings and through the successful set up and operation of MIG and TIG welding equipment to company standards, while adhering and positively contributing to H&S policies and procedures.
- A good understanding of MIG/TIG welding.
- Experience of working with aluminium and stainless steel
- A successful track record in a similar position, ideally with a minimum of 5 years’ experience
- To be able to self-check your own work accurately and be confident with angles and measuring
- To be self-motivated and able to work confidently from fabrication drawings to produce completed assemblies to the required standards.
- To be able to work on your own and as part of a team
- To be able to work to the companies working/fabrication and health and safety procedures.