Our client is currently recruiting for a MIG Welder / Fabricator. You will be working for a well established company based in the Malmesbury area on a 3-6 months contract. For the right person this contract could be extended.
Is this role for you?
To produce agreed levels of quality product, working from engineering drawings and through the successful set up and operation of MIG welding equipment to company standards, while adhering and positively contributing to H&S policies and procedures.
To be successful within the role you will need:
- A good understanding of MIG/TIG welding.
- A successful track record in a similar position.
- To be able to self-check your own work accurately and be confident with angles and measuring
- To be self-motivated and able to work confidently from fabrication drawings to produce completed assemblies to the required standards.
- To be able to work on your own and as part of a team
- To be able to work to the companies working/fabrication and health and safety procedures.
Benefits / Rewards:
- We offer a full PAYE package
- Up to 28 days paid holiday
- Company pension scheme
- Ongoing training and support
- Uncapped paid referral scheme
- Other company rewards and schemes throughout the year
For more information about this role please call 01249 447247 or forward your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting job reference:461RCT