Our client, based in Malmesbury area are looking for time served iron Welder/fabricators to join them on a full time and permanent basis. Due to continued growth we are looking to recruit talented fully qualified Welder/Fabricators to join a busy workshop.
Hours of work:
Monday to Friday 0800 to 1700 with a 30-minute lunch. And then every other Saturday too. (Same working hours).
Things that are important to the client:
- Candidate must be local to Malmesbury, ideally within a 10-15 mile radius.
- They want someone with a decent work ethic who will turn up every day
- Candidate must have a minimum of 6 months experience of welding in a professional / work placement. Although preferably more than 2 years.
- Ability to understand drawings and measurements.
- Good understanding of the English Language (both written and verbal).
£9.50 and £11.00 per hour depending on experience. Due to the variation in hours that the successful welder could be working (every other week), I have averaged it at a 45 hour week meaning an annual salary between £22,500 and £25,740.
Perks of the job
- Family business
- Free Parking on Site
- No Micromanagement
Experienced full-time MIG welder/fabricator required.
The successful applicant will be responsible for the welding and fabrication of bespoke projects to a quality level of accuracy, daily. Ability to read drawings and complete work in a timely manner is key. Good maths skills required. Our ideal candidate should be reliable, self-motivated, hardworking and able to work both independently and as part of a team. Working hours to include alternate Saturdays. A very keen interest in the type of work we manufacture is key.
Immediate start is available.
If you are interested in this role please apply and contact Josh on 01454 313247
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £9.50 to £11.00 /hour