Our client, based near Cricklade has a permanent vacancy for a Mill Labourer. This role starts as a temporary to permanent contract with a view to the successful candidate becoming a full-time member of the companies workforce after a qualifying period.
£8.00 per hour
Hours of Work:
- Monday to Friday 07:30 – 16:00.
- Removing finished product from the machinery.
- Stacking and banding product.
- Keeping working area clean, tidy and safe.
- Adhering to all health and safety.
To be successful within this role you must be:
- Physically fit and able.
- Reliable, committed and a good work ethic.
Ideally, the successful applicant will have access to their own transport due to the location and the irregular public transport on offer.
EXPERIENCE ISN’T NECESSARILY REQUIRED. A GOOD ATTITUDE IS WHAT COUNTS!
Benefits / Rewards:
- A full PAYE package.
- Up to 28 days paid holiday, rising to 30 days after the temp to perm contract is completed.
- Company pension scheme.
- Above average company pension scheme when the temp to perm contract is completed
- Ongoing training and support.
- Uncapped paid referral scheme (during the temp to perm contract).
- Uniform provided.
- Other company rewards and schemes throughout the year.
For more information about this role please call us on 01249 447 247 or forward your CV to email@example.com