Multi-Skilled Engineer-Fire Doors
Hours: Full Time-Permanent
About the role:
24-7 Staffing is currently looking for a Multi-Skilled Engineer ( Fire Doors) to join a well-established company in the Wiltshire area. You will undertake New, Reactive or PPM tasking as part of a highly-skilled maintenance support function. Duties will include, amongst others Fire door inspections and basic routine maintenance duties.
What you will be doing:
- As a Multi-Skilled Engineer, you will ensure that all areas of personal responsibility adopt and utilise health and safety policies and procedures.
- You will not interfere or misuse anything provided in the interests of Health and Safety or protection of the environment.
- As a Multi-Skilled Engineer, you will be reporting all Health and Safety defects, near misses, dangerous occurrences and spillages to the company Helpdesk.
- You will take all reasonable precautions to ensure the health and safety of themselves, other employees, customers or members of the public is not affected by their activities
- As a Multi-Skilled Engineer, you will look after the general maintenance of facilities
- You will look after Fire Door Inspections and general maintenance
- As a Multi-Skilled Engineer, you will assist the workforce including bricklayers, carpenters, painters, electricians and other building trade artisans in executing reactive remedial repairs and general building works as directed by their Supervisor.
- You will act as accompanying safety person for double-handed works when so tasked
- As a Multi-Skilled Engineer, you will attend and resolve any reactive tasking as directed by the Resource Allocator, the Maintenance Supervisor or Maintenance Manager.
What you will need:
- A full valid UK driving licence
- C&G 6217 – Multi-skills course or equivalent.
- Diverse experience within the BC & E field
- Industrial, Commercial, Domestic building services experience
- Must have, or be eligible to have MoD Security clearance
- Proven experience of working as a Multi-trade Engineer
- An understanding of safe systems of work
- An understanding and working knowledge of other disciplines within a multi-task delivery service
- Free on-site parking
- Occupational Sick Pay Scheme
- Holiday entitlement of 25 days plus Public and Bank Holidays
- Ability to Purchase Additional Annual Leave via a salary sacrifice arrangement
- Access to an employee assistance scheme
- Eligibility to join a company pension scheme
- The option of home to work use of company van
- Use of company Gym (for a very small fee)
For more info and/or to apply please contact Jess Osborne on 01980742247 or send a copy of your CV to email@example.com