24-7 Staffing Ltd is proud to be working closely with an international production company based near Trowbridge in Wiltshire. They have an exciting vacancy for an experienced Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer (with an electrical bias).
Salary: Depends on Experience.
Hours of work: 37.5 per week (Monday to Friday, with some scope for weekend work at peak times).
Could this be a position for you?
Job Role / Specification:
- Provide rapid response to breakdowns.
- Undertake engineering planned and preventative maintenance tasks.
- Obtain quotes for parts and services ensuring the best price is established.
- Identify weaknesses in machinery to avoid future breakdowns.
- Apply Health and Safety Policies as a priority.
- Respect the processes of quality, hygiene and environmental rules specific to the company.
To be successful in this role the following skills and experience will be required:-
- Electrical engineering bias.
- A formal qualification in engineering or a closely related subject is desirable.
- Great capacity for analysis and technical diagnostics.
- Effective communicator with all members of the team.
- Uses initiative to problem solve.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent team working skills but can also work autonomously.
- IOSH Managing Safely desirable.
Company benefits offered:-
- 25 days annual leave plus 8 bank holidays.
- Group Stakeholder Pension Scheme.
- Annual Bonus.
- Life Assurance.
- Annual salary reviews.
- Free online training platform.
- Company sick pay.