About the role:
24-7 Staffing are currently looking for a Multi-Trade Engineer (Carpentry/Drywall) to join a fantastic company in the Wiltshire area.
You will undertake various works in the risers and new builds of an estate.
What you will be doing:
- As Multi Trade Engineer you will survey specified areas of each building to capture the scope of work required using an iPad.
- You will install replacement locks in fire rated doors.
- As Multi Trade you will be over-boarding dry-wall
- You will look after the application of water based fungicidal treatment
- As Multi-Trade Engineer you will fire stop wall penetrations
What you will need:
- A full valid UK driving licence.
- C&G 6217 multi-skill course or equivalent.
- CSCS Operative
- Proven experience of working as a Multi-trade Engineer
- Free on-site parking
- Occupational Sick Pay Scheme
- Holiday entitlement of 25 days plus Public and Bank Holidays
- Ability to Purchase Additional Annual Leave via a salary sacrifice arrangement
- Access to an employee assistance scheme
- Eligibility to join a company pension scheme
- Option of home to work use of company van
- Use of company Gym (for a very small fee)
For more info and/or to apply please contact Jess Osborne on 01980742247 or send a copy of your CV to email@example.com