About the role:
24-7 Staffing are currently looking for a Muliti Trade Engineer to join a fantastic company in the Wiltshire area.
You will undertake various works in the risers and new builds of an estate.
What you will be doing:
- As Multi Trade Engineer you will survey the risers in each building to capture the scope of work that needs doing.
- You will repair leaks and implement permanent solutions to the following:
- Cistern and Flush pipe leaks
- Rehau shower manifold and joints
- Aquatherm joints and valves
- As Multi-Trade engineer you will be applying 4 stage mould treatment
- You will repair pipework supports
- As Multi-Trade engineer you will look after the application of water based fungicidal treatments
- You will carry out Fire stop wall penetrations
What you will need:
- A full valid UK driving license.
- NVQ Level 2 in Plumbing
- City Guilds 6035
- C&g 6217 multi-skill course or equivalent.
- CSCS Operative
- Proven experience of working as a Multi-trade Engineer
- Free on-site parking
- Occupational Sick Pay Scheme
- Holiday entitlement of 25 days plus Public and Bank Holidays
- Ability to Purchase Additional Annual Leave via a salary sacrifice arrangement
- Access to an employee assistance scheme
- Eligibility to join a company pension scheme
- Option of home to work use of company van
- Use of company Gym (for a very small fee)
For more info and/or to apply please contact Jess Osborne on 01980742247 or send a copy of your CV to jessica.osborne@24-7staffing