Temp to Perm Night out Driver
DRIVER – Class C1 Essential Class C Desirable
To be a member of the driving team and a fully committed member of the overall
Operations Team whose objective is to deliver the highest level of service to our
Responsible To: Operations Manager and Driver Team Leader
- To be qualified to drive company vehicles up to and including 7.5 tonne
- To have good geographical knowledge.
- To be part of the multi skilled driving team, offering a high level of service to our customers
- To be aware of, and as flexible as possible, to accommodate each customers’ specific requirements
- To be a front line “ambassador “ of the company at all times, both with the customers and other members of the public.
· To adhere to all ISO9000, Health & Safety, Personnel Policies and Procedures
· To be compliant with the company vehicle policy and regulations set out by the Department of Transport regarding Taco graph and Working Time regulations
- To respect company vehicles and always drive within the law
· To be responsible for the security of the vehicle and its contents at all times; and ensure that it is kept clean and tidy at all times.
· To communicate problems, queries and customer requests promptly and in accordance with the line of communication issued.
· To be responsible for Customer keys and the security of our Customers’ premises.
· As a member of the Operations team, assist with the routing and loading of vehicles when required.
We have various roles available in this sector and others if you would like to talk with one of our personal consultants either about this particular role or others which we may have that are suitable for you please don’t hesistate to contact us on 01454 313247 for our Bristol office, 01249 447247 Chippenham and 01980 742247 Amesbury.