Night Care Staff Positions 3-4 nights per week for a beautiful purpose-built residential care home nearby Chippenham. The 46 bed home provides both residential and dementia care.
Two full time carer positions. Full time hours are split between two staff members on a two week rota: Week One 3 nights per week and Week Two 4 nights per week. Experience in a social care background is not a necessity as training can be given.
Job role includes:
· Assist residents with repairing for bed and/or assist them in the morning.
· Build good relationships and keep up consistency from day to day.
· Promote independence as much as possible
· Accurately read and record care plan notes
· Some domestic duties may be required
To be successful in this role
· Be available to provide wakeful night duty cover in the residential home.
· Contribute to support plan reviews
Extra Advantages but not essential for this role
· Previous experience within social care
· Knowledge of working with dementia
Salary is negotiable to qualification (higher with NVQ certificate). In-house training provided, we feel this is a great opportunity.
Click Apply today… all applications & CV’s are reviewed daily.
For more information please call our Chippenham office and our Healthcare team are happy to help. Alternatively contact Michaela on Michaela.boldy@24-7Staffing.co.uk